Friday 21 March 2014

Q3) What have you learned from your feedback?


voicethread.com/share/5571324/

Last Slide: What have I learned?

From creating several questionnaires – I have learnt how to properly structure questions. What ones are important and which ones are really necessary. You also don’t need a large data range to work from when asking questions about certain pieces of work as it is still effective. It’s still effective to have 20 odd responses in a questionnaire and then have smaller group of people to get feedback from, any feedback is valuable to improving my work. How to analyse and present the data has also become important – because you are able to present your findings clearly and get a clearer picture of the feedback on a whole and then address the issues with the work. Receiving feedback of any kind is important, because it keeps you on task and focuses on improvements to be made.


What you changed as a result of your feedback? 

Following my feedback I have changed filters and effects on the footage, the same was done to the print texts. After getting the print texts back, I was advised to make it link more to the music video so I changed the design to show a more obvious link with the powder paint. Below shows changes made from previous comments received from the questionnaires.   

Advert: I had comments about there not being much colour variety and further adjustments to make. [Full Answers: Click here]

Advert & Digipak: After the mass alteration I conducted one last questionnaire to get feedback. The main comments which I reacted to was about the layout and structure [Full Answers: Click here

Music Video: General feedback about my music video was about the use of effects, editing issues and suggestions on their personal preferences. Below shows the transition I underwent. [Full Answers: Click here]


Evaluation Questions:
- Eval. Question 3 - What have you learned from your feedback? 

Back to Blog Index

1 comment:

  1. An excellent post Alice. Great method of answering! I think you need to be a little more specific about what you changed as a result of your feedback, as well as what you learned about research methods. For example, it might be worth including images of sections of your music video (before and after) to demonstrate what you were given as feedback. You could do the same with your print texts.

    ReplyDelete