Saturday 16 November 2013

Enigma Editing Feedback

After a couple of weeks editing the band asked to see what I had produced so far despite it being far from finished. This is their feedback about the video. 

The feedback is positive with some comments, mostly agreeing with me. They did say about the B&W effect, which I plan to do after finalizing all the shot cuts, because there is still work to be done. 

I had previously sent them my critic along with the draft stating, 
"The build up to the guitar solo and powder paint is too slow. I have to still cut the shots and make them sharper and tighter, as it doesn't go with the tempo/beat. There is one shot out of sync, which is really irrtating, because I didn't notice it until yesterday. I still haven't decided where I am going to put the powder paint shots as that part is far from finished. They will be moved around and I plan to bring it forward. There are a couple of rogue shots which I've decided look rubbish to where I have put them. It's only rough, however, I love the ending effect..."

1 comment:

  1. This also counts as audience research in terms of the feedback. We can have a look at some of their requests and go through the filters. I reckon you might be able to darken the footage without impacting too much on the lights. We'll see...

    ReplyDelete