Tuesday 15 October 2013

Problems and Solutions:

Since our main location won't allow us to do the messier part of the video. I emailed Norwich City Council, in whether we could use a local park. I was sceptical to them accepting, because powder paint creates a far bit of mess. I sent them an email on Monday 7th and got a reply on Thursday 10th, 

"I am afraid that we not allow this in a city centre park as paint would be left on the grass, paths etc. May I suggest that you request your college grounds for this activity..."

Currently we do not have a location for the powder paint, however, I contacted Becky, because she hasn't been in all week. She said her Grandparents have a possible location we could use and she will confirm it on Saturday if we can use it. 

Also, if the weather is bad we have contingency days of when the band are free for us to film which is any weekend in November, excluding the 16th to 19th. 

To help out on the filming day my friend Sophie, who did Media at AS said she would help out, which is very helpful. 

October 14th - Becky has confirmed that we have the location. 

No comments:

Post a Comment